Tracking

Monday, August 23, 2010

The results are in...

We are so thankful for the healthy baby inside my belly. The ultrasound tech was amazing. She was so thorough and walked us through each body part explaining how this baby was so healthy. My mom was in the room and it was her first ultrasound she has ever seen.

This baby is BIG! The tech said it is measuring at least 10 days larger and I asked the Dr if that meant I would go earlier and he said no, that just means I grow BIG babies. Thank you Southards family.

Well if you remember, the Intelligender test said GIRL, the poll on the blog said BOY (by 5 vote spread), many of you have had your opinions and the ultrasound said  ...



-

-

-

-

-

-

BOY!!!!!!!!!

We are super excited, very thankful for such a healthy baby and surprised by the gender! I love knowing the gender of the baby because for me it is so much more intimate of a connection for me as I feel like the baby has more of an identity. Thanks for all your sweet comments today and well wishes.

Erin!-

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I"ve been checking in on your blog all evening waiting to hear. I'm like you, I feel like knowing the sex of my babies helped me feel more connected to them before they were born. That is so exciting that your mom was there with you too. I'm so excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative blog post! Love it and so happy for the fam. Congratulations Erin, Steve, and Miss Payton. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Erin! It's so much fun having one of each! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Erin! We are so excited for you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! I know you and Steve are thrilled! Get ready to fall in love with a new little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thrilled that you are getting your boy! I love the paint samples too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...that's so exciting Erin! I'm so happy for you guys, and glad your baby boy is healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEA!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! boys are so much fun! how wonderful to have one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I am posting my intelligender review today! I got both a boy (at 10 week) and girl (at 18 weeks) result! We find out in 7 days! Boys love their mama's, best of luck to you!
    http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy for you!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete