Tracking

Monday, March 3, 2014

St. Louis

Steve was gone all this past week to Texas and Florida (yes he got some refreshing warm weather).  The kids and I loaded up and headed to St. Louis to spend some time with his parents. It is a 4-hour drive and I am so thankful we have family within driving distance, especially for times like this. My week went much more quickly and was much more enjoyable not being home all day and night alone with the kiddos. 

It was my 32nd birthday while he was gone, so we went to dinner last weekend before he left town. We went to Bonefish and I realized this is 3 years running as Bonefish being my birthday dinner out. His gift to me is a girls weekend away with my dear friend Mindy who is going to be driving up to KC from OK in a few weekends for some girl time, kid free!


In St. Louis we went to the Magic House, played outside on the one decent weather day and spent time with Papa, Gigi and Uncle Benny who came home from college. I got to choose my birthday dinner and got an afternoon shopping by myself where I hit up new outlets and scored some AMAZING deals at a few stores that are usually way beyond my budget!


Most days Colton still wants to be as naked as he can be. Nevermind it is below zero outside, the boy does not like clothes.

The Magic House had a whole kid town, where kids got to act out grown-up jobs. They loved it.









We all got home Saturday night before the bad weather hit and are hunkered down in the cold weather. There has been a lot of that this winter, we look forward to warmer days to be outside soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment