Tracking

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Personalized Jewelry

 What you may ask is that adorable necklace I am wearing? 

Ok you didn't ask, but I wanted to mention a new jewelry line I recently found and love.

Origami Owl, it is a unique jewelry line that allows you to create and customize your own lockets and necklaces.  There are a ton of varieties of lockets, chains, charms and dangles to choose from.  Not one creation is alike because it is YOUR design and completely personalized!  It's all about what you like. One more thing I like is the lockets are magnetic and you can switch out charms as you please.

I decided to throw my own party to get the word out about the jewelry and if you are local, you are invited!

Wednesday July 17th @ 7pm @ my house (email for address and directions)


If you haven't seen Origami Owl before I urge you to take a look at our designer Kerry's website at  http://ksvendsen.origamiowl.com/
For those of you that cannot make it or are not the party type, but would like to place an order, feel free to email Kerry with any questions or place an order on Kerry's website, and shop from my party.  All you do is choose my name upon checkout. 


Feel free to forward this invitation to your friends, family, neighbors and/or bring anyone with you that might be interested in having some fun too.  The more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. I have found Origami Owl and can't wait to have $$ to buy some, wish I was local and could come to your party!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete