The next day I decided to paint the upstairs guest bathroom. I really didn't care what color it was, I just didn't like the builders grade white that was on the walls. I had picked up a $5 oops can from Lowes a few weeks ago, and decided to give it a whirl. I don't love the color, but it is a nice neutral and it is much better than white. Hey it was $5.
Then I decided that was needed to bring some of that bold, fun color into our family room. I was tired of this wall hanging that I got from Pier 1 a few years back. Nothing some paint can't change. By the way, the white vase was a steal. I found it at HomeGoods on cleareance for $8. I loved the shape, but was pastel pink with flowers and butterflies, YUCK! Love the spray paint.
My body is tired from the painting. 2 days straight and taking care of a sick little baby at the same time. I am happy it is done!
Hey Erin! Looks great...Hope you all are feeling better and are having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Love all that you did.
ReplyDelete