After our cider and snapping a few pictures of Payton around the pumpkins we headed a few miles up the road to a "real" pumpkin patch. I have never seen anything like it. It was acres of pumpkins attached to the vines. We took a wagon and went out on an adventure to find the best pumpkin for our family. Since I am married to Steve, we had to go out as far as possible and find the unique ones. Somehow he found the only white pumpkin I saw in the whole place. We ended up with 5 unique pumpkins for $20! I will say a perk of the mid-west is picking your own pumpkin and Christmas trees.
Tracking
Friday, October 16, 2009
Feels like Fall
Last weekend the Southards family went down Cider Mill and Pumpkin Patch to experience a few fall activities. We visit the cider mill year round because they have a cold cider slush that Steve loves. It has gotten so cold, that I have switched the hot cider.
After our cider and snapping a few pictures of Payton around the pumpkins we headed a few miles up the road to a "real" pumpkin patch. I have never seen anything like it. It was acres of pumpkins attached to the vines. We took a wagon and went out on an adventure to find the best pumpkin for our family. Since I am married to Steve, we had to go out as far as possible and find the unique ones. Somehow he found the only white pumpkin I saw in the whole place. We ended up with 5 unique pumpkins for $20! I will say a perk of the mid-west is picking your own pumpkin and Christmas trees.





After our cider and snapping a few pictures of Payton around the pumpkins we headed a few miles up the road to a "real" pumpkin patch. I have never seen anything like it. It was acres of pumpkins attached to the vines. We took a wagon and went out on an adventure to find the best pumpkin for our family. Since I am married to Steve, we had to go out as far as possible and find the unique ones. Somehow he found the only white pumpkin I saw in the whole place. We ended up with 5 unique pumpkins for $20! I will say a perk of the mid-west is picking your own pumpkin and Christmas trees.
Labels:
Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
picking pumpkins is definitely a perk of the midwest...i miss it soooo much!
ReplyDeleteand to answer your question about the cabinets. the process itself would have been a lot easier if we didn't have 3 munchkins running around. we've been a "work in progress" for about 1 month now. we worked on it when we had the chance. but, it's finally finished! and worth the work!
prime them first with kilz. you might need 2 coats of kilz. and then do your paint in a semi-gloss. the paint people at home depot can help you too :)
good luck!
Erin these pictures are so precious! I loooove the black and white one with Steve and Payton!
ReplyDelete