Tracking

Saturday, November 14, 2009

10 Months Old



Sister is 10 months old! Sister is what I call Payton. Not sure how or when it started, but I believe I call her that more than her name. Below are some pictures from the last month.


A few things my 10 month old is doing:

  • Crawling all over the place (she started at 8.5 months)
  • Pulling herself up (she just started that, never did like standing on those legs)
  • Getting into everything
  • Still breastfeeding 4 times a day
  • Eating pretty regular meals with Mom and Dad. She tries everything, but a lot ends up in her bib
  • She talks to herself in the low window we have in the kitchen, she sees her reflection
  • Loves people and being around other babies
  • Still loves to mimic, she is quite hilarious with the sounds she makes
  • Started sharing her food and wanting to feed mommy and daddy her food
  • Showing "personality" and stubbornness, tempers have started when she doesn't get her way
  • Gives open mouth kisses, it is so adorable
  • Loves to be naked.
  • Crawls into rooms and shuts the door on herself so she can't get out and sits in front of the door making it hard for me to get in

Came home from an early workout and found Payton and Daddy slee.ping in the recliner in her room. I guess she got fussy right after I left and Steve rocked her until they both fell asleep. It was precious to me



Payton's 1st Halloween was spent at the my in-laws Lake house. Needless to say we didn't get dressed in costume, just fun Orange and Black

I found her after nap one day standing in the crib. She looks so old standing up. I remember seeing a commercial when she was just born of a baby (probably about 1 years old) standing up in her crib. I remember thinking how big that baby looked, that is my baby now!



We had a few days in October that we had daycare at our house! 2 friends both had daycare's closed because of the Swine flu. One day I had a 2.5 year old boy, Payton 9.5 months and her BFF Addi 8.5 months. It was a crazy day. Payton and Addi played so well together.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, you honestly need to frame the picture of Payton and Steve sleeping...that is soooooo precious!

    ReplyDelete