I tend to be an open book, there isn't much I hide from people. Maybe because I grew up as a pastor's kid in a fish bowl, but I am who I am and there isn't much I won't share.
So on that note, I kinda apologize for keeping a secret.
Notice this picture that I posted on instagram from our mountain vacations
Here is the original picture, yes I cropped big time
Do you see what I am hiding?
I was only 8 weeks in this picture, but my belly sure remembers how to pop out.
Baby Southards due Feb 16th 2012
(I am almost 11 weeks now)
(I am almost 11 weeks now)
Congrats to you, Steve, Payton, and Colton!! You have such a cute family!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Southards!!!! I'm so happy for y'all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! i'm sooo happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, congrats, guys! We haven't seen you in so long and haven't had a chance to welcome the second and here's a third! Well, from us to you . . . here are some Roses :) --Rich, Beth, Ky, Maddy, and Spence
ReplyDeleteErin & Steve,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you two!!! Bart and I are SO happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet this new little bundle!
much love,
the McVeys :)
Congratulations!! Your due date is Jia's first birthday! :)
ReplyDelete