Tracking

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fear crept in

Sunday afternoon I started bleeding, I am 13 weeks along.

Our last baby stopped growing at 13 weeks, we didn't discover it until 16 weeks.

When I saw the blood, fear crept over me. 

I tried to pray and trust God, but tears came, reliving the loss we experienced just a few short months ago. 

Bleeding isn't always bad, but the only other time I have ever bled in my other 3 pregnancies, was when we lost our baby. 

It took about 24 hours to get into my doctor, I battled going to the worst in my mind. I tend to be someone who sees the positive, but I almost prepared myself for the worst. I am so thankful for the family and friends who surrounded us in prayer. 

I am so grateful to say everything is fine. We heard a very strong heartbeat and my hormone levels are great. I have learned to not take a healthy baby and momma for granted. 

Praise God who forms every baby and knows the story it will live. Whether it be a shorter or longer story, God is in control, knows best and desires to bless us. I am so thankful for the blessing that continues to grow inside of me.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, your pregnancy, and for your precious little "Gift from God" deep inside of you. Thank you for your openness, your desire to be obedient, and to be honest so that others' faith may grow as a result of being you!! Even to show others who do not know Him personally how vital Christ is to your everyday existence. May the time pass sweetly, free from fear and anxiety, until you are holding your healthy precious baby in your arms - this soul is already in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that everything's ok. Will continue praying for healthy baby and mama...you know I'm praying the same for my sweet sister.

    Love you, Girl. Call or email or whatever, if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanking God all is fine and momma and baby are well! So glad you were able to see the doctor quickly and that you apparently have a good doctor! Thankful for your sweet and precious blessing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God everything is ok. Will keep you and babe in my prayers....

    RaeAnn

    ReplyDelete