Tracking

Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun

We have been trying to have fun this past week as I have felt better.

We went with our friends The Branton's to the Johnson County Fair last weekend. The highlight was all the animals and the cotton candy.

I think I like cotton candy as much as the kids. Colton wasn't sure what to think of his mommy.

Sister covered in cotton candy

The girls getting rides on their daddy's shoulders. Sister is slightly showing plumbers crack.


This week the kids and I went to Deanna Rose Farm with our friend Jessica and her kiddos.

Payton, Payton, Colton, Cohen and Cooper (we have a mouth full of names when we are together)



I am thankful that this week I am starting to feel normal. I even got up for my bootcamp today for the first time in almost 2 months, this Fall-like weather helps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment