| Easter Sunday |
| On the way to church Palm Sunday |
| Steve preaching |
![]() |
| Kids table |
| Kids ready for egg hunt, can you tell my 2 were making sure neither one of them started early |
| Ava Bell finding her egg |
![]() |
| Reese |
| Mike and Lillian Maysen |
| Kids hunting eggs |
| The McNeil family |
| The McAtee family |
![]() |
| The Zimmers |
| Our new Youth Pastor Trent and his wife Jess, Easter was their first Sunday here, they moved from GA and we are so excited to have them. |
We had a few more friends who I didn't get a picture of. Easter used to be so hard for me because it felt like everyone else had family besides us, so I started hosting Easter for those who don't have family here and we have a great time every year. I would love to live near my family, but that isn't our reality, so we enjoy our "family" here.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.