Tracking

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Catching up

I have been MIA for a bit, really there hasn't been much to write about. After getting back from Florida it took me a week to recover and want to do anything. 3 weeks was a long time to be gone. Steve took the older 2 kids to visit his grandparents the next weekend while I stayed home and hosted a baby shower for our sweet friend Amy, then we headed to the Lake house over Memorial Day weekend to spend time with the whole Southards clan and then I spent time catching up from that traveling :) Our summer is pretty low key, not many commitments, just a lot of trips to the Lake and one trip to Indiana soon. I have said it before and I will say it again that I am so thankful for my in-laws lake house as this Florida girls gets to see water here in the Midwest. Here are some pictures from the last month.

Mother's Day

Presley was dedicated on Mother's Day so Steve's family came in town

Down on the farms visiting Grandparents




I painted Payton's room while Steve was gone with the kids

 Memorial Day Weekend at the Lake

Colton's first fish


cousins




Misc pictures

Date night at the ballpark watching Royals vs Cardinals

Steve takes Payton to weddings that he performs, she loves those dates

Little sister is a serious thumb sucker



This boy loves to grill with his daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment