I have been MIA for a bit, really there hasn't been much to write about. After getting back from Florida it took me a week to recover and want to do anything. 3 weeks was a long time to be gone. Steve took the older 2 kids to visit his grandparents the next weekend while I stayed home and hosted a baby shower for our sweet friend Amy, then we headed to the Lake house over Memorial Day weekend to spend time with the whole Southards clan and then I spent time catching up from that traveling :) Our summer is pretty low key, not many commitments, just a lot of trips to the Lake and one trip to Indiana soon. I have said it before and I will say it again that I am so thankful for my in-laws lake house as this Florida girls gets to see water here in the Midwest. Here are some pictures from the last month.
Mother's Day
 |
| Presley was dedicated on Mother's Day so Steve's family came in town |
Down on the farms visiting Grandparents
 |
| I painted Payton's room while Steve was gone with the kids |
Memorial Day Weekend at the Lake
 |
| Colton's first fish |
 |
| cousins |
Misc pictures
 |
| Date night at the ballpark watching Royals vs Cardinals |
 |
| Steve takes Payton to weddings that he performs, she loves those dates |
 |
| Little sister is a serious thumb sucker |
 |
| This boy loves to grill with his daddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.