Tracking

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

God & Sex

GOD & SEX
Now that I have your attention, let's talk about it.

Right now we are in a FAQ's series at church. Steve had the honor to speak on the oh so easy subjects of what the Bible has to say about

Homosexuality
&
Birth Control
&
Masturbation
&
More....
Let me say that I believe he did an excellent job presenting what truth that is found in the Bible. There are some topics that the Bible isn't straight forward, so Steve found principles that apply. These topics are so often avoided completely in church, or skimmed over. Some people don't want to "offend" anyone. Well, I personally believe the Bible is the living Word of God, that is truth, it is meant to make your life more Full, not minimize your "fun."  

I really don't think I can say it any better than my husband. If you have time, I strongly suggest you watch his sermon. It might open your eyes to things you didn't know. 

I am not asking you to agree with me, hey if you don't believe God is who he says he is, or that the Bible is a book to base your life off of, then I don't expect you to agree with everything. I do ask that you at least listen, stew over it, and even question God with your uncertainties. He doesn't call us to be robots, he wants to hear from you.

Check our the sermon HERE


1 comment:

  1. I listened to your husbands sermon. He is a good speaker and states everything very clearly. Very impressive.

    I do wish he could have dug a little deeper into some of those questions to get the context and more of what is implied by those questions and answers, but of course they are uncomfortable and controversial topics.

    Anyway, thanks for sharing this Erin.

    ReplyDelete