Tracking

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Theater in the Park

It was date night for the Southards last night. Steve let me choose and we went to Theater in the Park (if you live in the KC area, this is a great summer outing) to watch Aida. It was so much fun, a nice change of venue and something fun for the summer. Watching a play/musical was also on my list of 30 before Thirty.  Thanks to our friend Rebecca who came over and watched the kiddos!



When we got home Mr. Southards had an extremely nice gift for me. He has been working on this gift for months and was successful at surprising me with it.  My face hurt from smiling so much with excitement. It was something I have been wanting for years and let's just say it has a nice sparkle to it. Thank you my love :)

1 comment:

  1. Anything with a nice sparkle has got to be a great gift!

    ReplyDelete