Tracking

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back from Vacation

We have MIA around here. We spent 10 days in Florida with family, then I have been lazy since getting home, having my recovery from vacation.  We do an annual trip with my family to Anna Maria Island (where we used to live when we were first married, yes we left the beach for KS and wouldn't change a thing). This vacation is one of the highlights of my year. I just love being with my whole family, with no agenda, just enjoying each other. Yes the beach is great, but really it is the people that make the trip for me.  I love being with my family.


This is my favorite picture of the cousins. I love it because we try so hard as adults to have "perfect" pictures, and this was the only picture we got of all 4 kids and we have buster who is staring at his canopy, Payton who is in her PJ's playing with a shell, Anderson staring off, and Jodie grinning looking off in the distance. I think it is perfect!

Anderson had surgery the week before we went to the beach, so poor guy has to be laying on his belly for 6 weeks. No walking, or sitting up. He really has had a great attitude about it. Here Colin and Cayla were on duty to make sure he stayed down.

Payton flying to the beach




Sister is going to have bad wrinkles on her nose from scrunching it up

Bless her heart, that is her smile :)

Ironically the girl who is afraid of the pool at times, loved floating all by herself in the ocean!


Uncle Jordan with the girls


My Grandpa and Grandma Wiens came over for a day visit

Grandma Lois brought the kiddos some goodies, the girls loved theirs!



Classic Jordan look

Love Anderson's eyes in this pic

Buster got to enjoy the pool too, he loves splashing!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Erin! Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures Erin! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete