Tracking

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Colton's Thyroid Update


I love this little stinker, his messy nose and all 4 teeth!

We got another call yesterday, updating us on his latest test results.

All tests came back NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!

This was not what I had prepared myself for. Some might say that the lab was in error, that could be true, but I also believe that my God has the power to heal and he just might have laid his hand on Buster.  We are so grateful! Thank you so much to all of you for your prayers, so many of you reached out to us and it was so touching. We serve a BIG God, even if the results were different, God is still in control, but we are so thankful for the outcome. The doctor does want us to come back in 3 months for more blood work, just to make sure everything has stayed normal.


Yes, this little booger face is healthy has healthy comes. Thank you Lord for your watchful hand over our family!

5 comments:

  1. That totally gave me chills...I'm going to say He totally healed him too!! WOHOOOOOOOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooooooo!! We sure do serve a BIG, GREAT God!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great update! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing!! So glad everything came back normal!!

    ReplyDelete