Some ladies from our Monday morning Bible study had a playdate at our friend Sheri's house who has a pool. The kids and the mommas had a blast. This is why I love summer!
| Payton started out very fearful of the water, but after watching the older girls who were swimming like fish, she was doing great at the end. |
| Such adorable girls! |
| Snack time |
| Buster slept most of the time inside, so I got to play! |
| Face in the water, that is HUGE progress people. Emma cheering Payton on |
| Nora is fearless, granted it is her pool and she has older brothers, but that girl is everywhere! |
| Buster enjoyed his swimming time as well |
| Classic Buster pose |
| Not often I get pictures with both kids, they weren't looking, but at least they are in the picture :) |
![]() |
| "Big Girl" Payton (another Payton who is older) collecting toys |
| The boys chillin - Cooper, Cohen (twins 2 weeks younger than Colton) and Colton |
Hope you are outside enjoying the sun too!

I am so jealous we missed this!! How fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO bummed I had to miss this! Looks like it was a great time!! I'll definitely be at the next playdate!
ReplyDelete