Tracking

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Causing all sorts of problems!

Payton is in to everything. I thought that a few months ago when she started crawling it was bad, it has gotten worse. Since she is standing so much better, she has reached a whole new level of draws and stuff. I feel like my house used to stay pretty clean, but recently I can easily spot her path of destruction. I don't want to put locks on everything, what suggests do you have for child proofing without redoing the whole house? In the kitchen I gave her a drawer that she has stayed in only until now. I feel like we have to retrain all the other cabinets again.

And we have a stair climber. This is often the view I see. Everytime we go up, we practice coming down. Any ideas on training stairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment