I have been wanting a sewing machine for a few years now. I am not planning on becoming a sewing goddess, but want it for simple decorating projects and cute little clothes for Payton and kids to come. My mother-in-law has been very kind to let me borrow her sewing machine that is all spiffy and in a table. That is what I had made the
pillow covers with. Well I have been having troubles with that machine, probably user error, and eventually she will need it back, so I have been keeping my eye out for a deal. I found one. Jo Ann's has their singer machines on sale right now. This one was a little nicer then I planned on getting but it was only $10 more expensive than the step down. I know many of my friends get tired of my deals, but here is another one. This bad boy retails for $399 and I got it for $199. That is right, 1/2 off. That is not common for sewing machines, believe me, I have been keeping my eye out. Jo Ann's had sold out of this model, so I had to order one and it should be in in a few weeks. I have saved up some money from selling decorations at a local consignment shop and I am hoping for some Christmas gift $ to make up the rest.
One nice thing about buying it from Jo Ann's is that a sewing class comes with the purchase. I take my machine in and as the nice sales lady said, "have some quality bonding with my machine." Look forward for some projects to come your way!
Yea!!! Let the projects begin!
ReplyDelete