Tracking

Monday, December 28, 2009

My current love



Being that we are in the depth of winter and snow right now here in Kansas, this tea has become my current love. I find myself really enjoy tea in the winter months, as I tend to wake with a sore throat and congestion. This tea with a little honey, makes my morning all better. I even made some this morning, put it in our best thermal mug, and took it to boot camp (we are kinda outside as we are in Sherri's barn). I thought about that warm, delicious drink during workout and was so pleased to get back in the car and drink it on my way home. Sherri lives out on land, and the drive home this morning was beautiful. Open fields, snow covered with the sun shining. If it wasn't so cold, I might have gotten out and taken a picture.

This is my other current love, seeing this sweet face in my arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment