| Jodie, my niece, was an excellent flower girl. They flower "ball" and pillow were adorable. They were bought from someone on etsy and they were felt. I loved them! |
| One of the few pics of Payton. We had a sitter on site and she was more content to play toys with her cousin Anderson then be with the adults, which gave us more adult time. |
| My mom about stole the show. She looked so glamorous to me. I have hope since I have her genes I can look so beautiful in my mid-50's. |
| Pay-pay |
| My mom with her mom and and sister |
| Great friends, Steph (who I just visited in Portland and took all these snapshots so we would have some) and the Woody's who we were on staff with in Orlando at the church plant. |
| My dad with his dad and sister |
| Dancing with my groom! |
| Jaime (sister-in-law) and Dad |

What beautiful pictures! It looks like it was a gorgeous wedding. Your mom looks so beautiful in that dress and I have a feeling you will look just like her (since you already do).
ReplyDeleteYou all looked great, but you were right about your mom. GORGEOUS!!! She looked like a movie star. Very pretty wedding!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing! Everything looked beautiful! You are right, your mom looked so glamorous!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Erin! You are so beautiful! You may hope you look like your mom (which I can see why...and I think your chances are good), but I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant...or any day that I'm not. You look amazing!
ReplyDeletegorgeous pics!! wow your mom is a hottie! and so are you!
ReplyDelete