 |
| This is Payton's new "cheese" face. She used to hate the camera and a few days ago she decided she was going to "smile" |
We are loving our time in Florida. Spending as much time with family and friends and being outside as much as possible. Some photos from our trip so far.
 |
| Had our traditional Dunkin Donuts coffee and donuts with my Grandma. Payton joined the tradition this time. Note my extremely pale face, I look sick and tired. My goal is to have some color upon my return to KS. I still might look tired as I am not getting good sleep, but color will help. |
 |
| One of our many wagon rides |
 |
| Playing with Mimi on the playground |
 |
| Swinging, (note the smile) |
 |
| Great-Grandma on lookout duty |
 |
| Getting my workout. Payton loved flying and falling down together. |
 |
| Callie got to meet Colton |
 |
| Most everyone knows Payton's boo, but this is Boo Sr (Callie gave Payton her Boo when she was born in honor of her own) |
 |
| So thankful for my best friend |
 |
| Her smile once more |
 |
| I am still amazed she keeps looking at the camera |
 |
| I hope I look as good as my mom does at her age :) |
 |
| Cousin Jodie has joined us for the weekend, the girls having a tea party |
 |
| My high school girlfriend Katie and her little guy Andrew came for a visit. Can you tell which one of us lives in Florida? Katie is expecting #2 little guy in May. So thankful for friendships that have survived the years! |
 |
| Cousins cuddling |
 |
| Colton gets to join them |
 |
| These 2 have played so well together, it is so fun to watch them at this age |
 |
| Payton wants to do everything Jodie is doing. We are even wearing a bow because Jodie wanted one. Payton has also learned "I'm scared" from Jodie, not as thrilled about that one :) |
 |
| Warm enough for water! |
 |
| The girls | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Missing our daddy, but loving Florida. Trusting Steve is having fun hunting, we haven't heard from him, so assuming no news is good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.