| Colton not crazy about his tanning/vitamin D experience |
| Checking out snow and hiding in curtains |
| View from front window, Steve shoveled the driveway, he missed the help we had when he was hurt :) |
| Backyard |
Trying to keep a 2 year-old busy while snowed in
| I have to give my SIL Jaime credit for this craft. She had the best Christmas present this year. A bunch of prepared craft activities and a huge supply of necessities for crafting. |
| This was a pasta necklace, great for hand eye cordination |
| One difficult things about bringing out the baby gear is that Payton thinks she can play with things that she is too big for. |
| She calls these her "green beans game" My parents as teachers lady recommended this "indoor sandbox" |
| We are working on keeping the beans on the mat, by the end of the playtime they are usually everywhere |
And by the way, to all my Florida friends, I am thinking about de-friending you on Facebook the next time we have a blizzard and you brag about your 70 degree weather. I think it might hit 30 here this weekend! Oh Spring, I long for you.
Love your sister-in-law's Christmas gift with all the prepared crafts. That is a GREAT idea!
ReplyDeleteWhen we were in Missouri, I LOVED Parents as Teachers! My lady was AWESOME. I really miss that program.
ReplyDeleteWe have a bean bowl, too! What a mess! :p
ReplyDelete