Tracking

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He has risen, He has risen indeed!

HAPPY EASTER!

Thank you for the cross and the resurrection!

Because He lives, our future is secure, the battle is one!


A few Easter pics for the grandparents who want to see a ton of shots of our children :)
(unfortunately we don't have a family picture, I guess that is what happens when your husband is the pastor and Easter at church is crazy)



Sister refused pictures until I started taking them of Buster, then she changed  her mind and jumped in

Buster liked the alone pictures, what is this girl doing?


Daddy is in the background making them laugh


Sister helping Buster sit back up

A little lovin

Sister's photography skills at work, yes that fine looking man is my husband!

The Southards girls

"Anybody want to give a little help over here?"

"Me, big blue eyes, is falling over here"

"There is help coming my way"

This little guy's smile melts my heart
Hope you all are having a wonderful day of celebrating!

2 comments:

  1. Love his amber necklace! Hope its working!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love his little smile! Happy Boy!

    ReplyDelete