Tracking

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! We had a wonderful morning, my in-laws were in town this weekend, we dedicated Colton and had a nice brunch at our home after wards. Now for some rest!

My family

These 2 kids fill a hole in my heart that I never knew I had (thanks Chelsea for that line)

The Southards Clan

Payton was excited her buddy e-man came over for brunch

Payton going in for the kill

E-man, eyes shut, trying to make the move

First kiss caught on camera!


The Zimmers (e-man's mommy and daddy)

Corey, Matt and Mindy - (FYI Corey is a wonderful bachelor that I am so willing to set up with the right girl, so if you know any Christian single girls, let me know)

Erin!

3 comments:

  1. I think that kiss is my favorite picture ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are Payton and E-Man, I just love those pictures! And you look fabulous Erin!! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! Love that top! ;)

    ReplyDelete