Tracking

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing Hookie

Payton didn't go to school today. She was up vomiting last night, I hate it when little ones throw up! She gets so scared. She found a bottle of teething tablets yesterday evening that she helped herself to. When Steve called the number on the bottle, they said since the tablets are homeopathic, they wouldn't harm her, but her body might rid itself of them later.  Rid itself, it did. She slept in late and I figured school might not want her there, even though she technically wasn't sick. It is absolutely perfect weather here today, so once we got around this morning (after a major blowout of Colton's diaper - enough poop and vomit for my day) we headed to Deanna Rose petting farm.

I think every stay-at-home mom and their child were there today along with many different schools for field trips. The place is awesome for little kids. We are so thankful to live in a place that has so many wonderful FREE things for kids to do. I didn't have my camera, but here are some phone camera shots.


Buster just loved being outside, he really didn't get to see much from his carseat, but it was fresh air!


These are the days I am so thankful I get to be home with my kids and do fun things like this. Payton was so funny feeding the goats and looking at all the animals and the kids. They are both sleeping hard from our morning, and I am working outside, taking full advantage of this day. I remember sitting in my cubicle (before having Payton) looking outside on days like today, dreaming about being outside. Being able to enjoy this weather is a perk with my current job :)
Erin!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like she's already learning how to play hookie!! ;) Just kidding...but seriously I'm glad to hear that she is ok! Looks like you 3 had a great time!

    ReplyDelete