Tracking

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Payton's Disney trip

While we were in Florida (which I really didn't post about because I didn't take pictures, half the trip was at a conference with Steve and the other half was trying to lay low with family) my parents took Payton to Disney. They have season tickets and she is free, so they went for a few hours one afternoon which was perfect for a 2.5 year-old. I feel sorry for the parents I see at the Orlando airport heading home, exhausted from their Disney trip. That doesn't sound fun for me, but the things we do for our children.  So I am so thankful that my parents took Payton to see her "friends."










1 comment:

  1. Glad she got to go while you were here!.....I love her flower shirt!......And you have great genes, you're destined to look great forever! :-)

    ReplyDelete