| My family |
| These 2 kids fill a hole in my heart that I never knew I had (thanks Chelsea for that line) |
| The Southards Clan |
| Payton was excited her buddy e-man came over for brunch |
| Payton going in for the kill |
| E-man, eyes shut, trying to make the move |
| First kiss caught on camera! |
| The Zimmers (e-man's mommy and daddy) |
| Corey, Matt and Mindy - (FYI Corey is a wonderful bachelor that I am so willing to set up with the right girl, so if you know any Christian single girls, let me know) |

I think that kiss is my favorite picture ever!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute are Payton and E-Man, I just love those pictures! And you look fabulous Erin!! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! Love that top! ;)
ReplyDelete