Easter is such a day of celebration!
I am thankful for Christ's ultimate sacrifice and resurrection, allowing me to have a relationship with my creator.
Today was an amazing day. Great services this morning. Steve preached a sermon that was right on for Easter. Check it out
HERE (it isn't currently up, but should be up real soon).
We had a few friends (who like us, don't have family in the area) over from brunch.
Here are too many pictures
 |
| Sister and E-man searching for eggs (all the little kids were asleep, so they got a lot of eggs) |
 |
| Checking out her loot |
 |
| Checking out his |
 |
| Mindy, Matt and baby ? coming in August |
 |
| The Zimmers and baby girl arriving in June |
 |
| The youngest guest of the day, Maddox a whopping 5 days old! |
 |
| Maddox's daddy and mommy (Jason and Chelsea) |
 |
| The McNeils |
 |
| This was the girls first time in our backyard :) |
 |
| Buster woke up after the party was almost over and again was obsessed with opening 1 egg |
 |
| The little ones got their own hunt after nap time. |
 |
| The only reason this picture is included is to show that I spend 20 minutes curling my hair and my daughter wakes up everyday with the wild mess that I love! |
|
|
I would love to live near family, but I am so thankful for friends that are like family to share the day with.
Erin, They are so lucky to have loving friends like you when they are away from their family. Thanks for sharing your day with us. Mary Ann (Nana)
ReplyDelete