Our trip was wonderful as always. We spent the first weekend in Bradenton cleaning up our rental home. The next week was spent at the Exponential Conference in Orlando. It was a great time for personal challenge and challenge for what God has called the Church to be. I really enjoyed attending the conference with Steve. Mom and great grandma loved their time with Payton. She is so fun right now. Here are a few pictures from the trip.
It isn't the expensive toys that keep their interest the most.
Wagon ride with Mimi.
The classic Payton and boo pose. Thumb in the mouth, and ear in the hand.
Trying to get a picture of the cousins. 3 kids under 3 all looking in the same direction is a win!
I was trying to encourage the CHEESE!
Our last day Payton and Jodie were holding hands in the car as we ran errands. I am so thankful they to get to see each other often enough.
Looking forward to the Wiens family beach trip in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.