Tracking

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend

Friday we had a great morning hanging out, experienced the prayer walk at church and spent the evening with friends watching a movie. Saturday was a picnic, and watched the basketball game with some neighbors, I am sure I have said it before, but we have some amazing neighbors on all sides of us!



Payton and Daddy seem to watch "movie" on the laptop a lot on his days off. Payton was trying to love on her daddy and give him kisses.



Focused in on the animals on screen.



Payton is starting to cheese it for the camera, if I am quick enough, I can catch the smile.



I was sitting on the computer and I heard Payton pull her Easter basket off the table. I knew there was candy in it, but didn't think she could get in the wrapping. Boy was I wrong. I started laughing so hard as she walked by me with a Butterfinger package opened, chocolate on her lips and a huge smile across her face! She enjoyed her few minutes of fun before mom took away the candy. The rest of the candy got moved to the counter :)



Picnic on a beautiful day.



Hilary next door, gave Payton bubbles for Easter, she loved watching them fly away.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Erin! She's so cute!! I just love those bubbles, too, that the wand pops up ~ they're great! It looks like you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete