Tracking

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pigtails, Cheese & SunButter

Big day for Payton, the crazy hair has been somewhat tamed :) In Florida her hair is sooo curly because of the humidity. When we are in Kansas, it is just crazy. I have had straight hair my whole life, so I do not know what do with this mess. So today, we tried pigtails, and they worked! She looks so much older, Steve said he didn't like them just for the fact that she did look so much older.



They are so cute in person!



Yesterday while grocery shopping I handed Payton a block of cheese to hold to keep her busy. We were almost done shopping and I saw her biting on the block and I figured it felt good because she is teething and it is cold. As I approached the check out I noticed that Payton had chewed through the wrapper and was having a yummy snack of cheese. I had to pry it out of her hands for the cashier to scan it, then she went back to eating it while I bagged the groceries. Everyone who walked by stopped and had a laugh. It was pretty funny. She was a happy girl and wasn't sure what the big deal was.



Close-up of the evidence



Payton has had a minor rash the 2 times we have tried peanut butter before. Ironically the rash was on her arm, but I don't want to mess with peanut allergies. So I found Sunbutter made out of sunflower seeds. She had her first sandwich today and seemed to enjoy it. Being that it is $6 a jar, she is the only one that will eat it, we can stick to cheaper peanut butter.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Erin...that story about the cheese literally made me laugh out loud! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick! Get her some fruit! or she'll be backed up.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Payton must really like cheese...she went to town!! Her pigtails were really cute! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete