Tracking

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girls Weekend!

sandra, me, callie
 My first weekend in Florida was girls weekend with my 2 best friends Sandra and Callie. We were roommates in college and all married pastors! Sandra now lives in WV with her husband and their 1-year-old cutie Atticus, and Callie and her husband Ben live in West Palm Beach, FL. 

What do you do for girls weekend?
Eat
Spa
Cook
Eat
Shop
A little sleep
Eat
Haircut
Photo shoot
Shop
Eat!


We 3 love to eat! Sandra is an amazing cook and brought recipes from her Dad who used to own a restaurant in Lake Wales where we went to college. Needless to say we were spoiled with amazing food while in school.
One of the few purchased meals
Oh how I miss cheap, quality Publix sushi! I just miss Publix!!!!
Sandra and Callie did most of the cooking, I just chopped a few things here and there and got in for the pic
the best eggrolls, homemade from scratch!!!
Thanks to Ben for watching Atti so we could go out (playing with new camera, that is why this is fuzzy)


Our hair master Fernando!!!!
Bubble Tea - yummy - 

we did a spa day but Sandra has those pictures on her camera
you already saw a glimpse of our photo shoot


it is so wonderful to have girlfriends who know you and love you for who you are
our time together was precious and priceless to me!

Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment