Tracking

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Payton 18 months

Payton Elizabeth is 18 months old!!!!

Here she is less than an hour old....
Jan 14th 2009 8lbs 12 oz 19 inches - 16 days overdue!


Here she is at 1 years old, check out my post HERE for a reminder what she was doing then



And now, growing more and more, 18 month old little girl!!!!



No more baby, she is a toddler...



One and a half-year-old Payton
- right under 24 pounds
- 32 inches tall
- Has more words in her vocabulary than I can count, she really amazes me with all her words, even ones we never worked on together
- Has all of her teeth except her 2 year molars
- She is so much fun right now, playing games and exploring
- She has started to show her strong personality and independence with tantrums and fits
- Would eat all day long if I fed her every time she asked
- Says Please and Thank You
- She loves brushing her teeth and would around all day with her toothbrush if I let her
- She loves reading books together and turning the pages herself
- She is starting to cuddle a little more, only for a brief moment, but at least there are moments
- She is in her big girl bed room, but still in the crib, getting used to the room for the transition in a few months with the new baby
- Loves dirt, cars, and balls (not sure about babies too much yet)
- Loves dipping any food into any "dip"
- Mimics all the time
- Loves her daddy and playing rough



7 comments:

  1. What a doll-baby!! She is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. She is adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown in 6 months. Now I see what I have to look forward to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love her outfit too, very toddler chic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. little miss payton is getting so big, and so photogenic! how adorable...miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so big! Did she grow even more after you dropped us off at the airport??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin!! She is absolutely precious! She is going to be a great big sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I especially like the one in black by the door with her hands on her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete