Payton Elizabeth is 18 months old!!!!
Here she is less than an hour old....
Jan 14th 2009 8lbs 12 oz 19 inches - 16 days overdue!
Here she is at 1 years old, check out my post HERE for a reminder what she was doing then
And now, growing more and more, 18 month old little girl!!!!
No more baby, she is a toddler...
One and a half-year-old Payton
- right under 24 pounds
- 32 inches tall
- Has more words in her vocabulary than I can count, she really amazes me with all her words, even ones we never worked on together
- Has all of her teeth except her 2 year molars
- She is so much fun right now, playing games and exploring
- She has started to show her strong personality and independence with tantrums and fits
- Would eat all day long if I fed her every time she asked
- Says Please and Thank You
- She loves brushing her teeth and would around all day with her toothbrush if I let her
- She loves reading books together and turning the pages herself
- She is starting to cuddle a little more, only for a brief moment, but at least there are moments
- She is in her big girl bed room, but still in the crib, getting used to the room for the transition in a few months with the new baby
- Loves dirt, cars, and balls (not sure about babies too much yet)
- Loves dipping any food into any "dip"
- Mimics all the time
- Loves her daddy and playing rough