Tracking

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Buster is 6 months old!

My dear son, you are a 1/2 year old! I am so smitten with you. I experience myself being much more lovey with you than I was with your sister. Not sure if it is because you are a boy, you look more like me or of it is because your baby #2 and I know how fast it all goes by.


 You sure love your fingers. You mostly chew/suck them backwards, but they sure comfort you. Not sure how much you weigh, but you recently went through a growth spurt and are wearing mostly 6-9 month clothing. I would guess 17 pounds. You have started cereal and are starting to get the hang of it, eating more than you are spitting out.



You love rolling over. You are sitting up decently well on your own, falling after a bit. You smile more than any other baby I have been around. You sure don't like it when you roll over in your sleep onto your back, being a belly sleeper, you won't sleep on your back. You had been sleeping 12 hours at night but recently have started waking at 5:30am, we are working on that. :) You have discovered your toes and they are your new toy.  


I seriously can't kiss you enough. You bring so much joy to my life, I love our alone time to play, laugh, tickle, and cuddle with each other. I know you will start moving soon (you already bounce so much even in my arms) and I won't be able to get much cuddle time, so I try to take advantage of it now.

Notice the cowlick, he has two crowns that meet at the top of his head and his hair always stands up  

Typical smiley face

Just want to kiss those cheeks

  Happy 6 months my son, you will grow up on me so quickly.

I look forward to you growing into the man that God has created you to be. My prayer for you is that you learn to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. That based upon your relationship with Christ, you learn to love others beyond human ability and that Steve and I are able to release you to be dangerous for the Kingdom of God, and the gates of Hell shutter because of God's power in your life.  I love you, I am so proud to be your momma, and I believe God has huge plans for your life.
Erin!

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleive he's already 6 months old!! He is such a handsome little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! And is always smiling!

    ReplyDelete