Payton in her Easter dress. It was passed down from my wonderful sister-in-law who has given me so many amazing clothes. This one still had the tags on it. It is 6-12 months, but fit little miss wonderfully. I had to laugh though, because it is dry clean only. Really, dry clean only for a toddler? Who thinks of such horrible ideas? I don't even dry clean my own clothes, let alone my 14 month old clothes!
Payton has a new thing she does where she puts up her hands when I ask a question, it is the most adorable thing. I saw "where is it?" and her hands go up.
I had to trick her into wearing the bow, while distracted, I slip it in her hair, as long as she doesn't know it is there, it won't come out. Worked for part of the day.
Our table set for brunch. I love pulling out my nicer dishes for fun meals. The guys ate outside, it was a beautiful day, first nice Easter we have had since moving to Kansas.
Family picture on the back porch. I wore my bridesmaid dress from my girlfriend Sandra's wedding. Yes, a bridesmaid dress I got to wear again!
Payton and Daddy doing fishy face.
Payton receives a lot of lovin!
Wouldn't leave the ears on the head, took a quick picture before she took them off. The hands were on the way up to rip those ears off.
Ended the day in a diaper, enough of that getting all dressed up, especially in dry clean only dresses!
oh! i have a great idea...how about steve takes keith's job here in florida...and keith will take steve's job there in olathe!
ReplyDeleteyes!! perfect :)
hope your easter was a good one :)
em
i can totally relate to this post. i was 7 months preggers last easter and also missed my family terribly. it is amazing what a year can do! this year, i was not nearly as sad. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad yall had a great Easter. Payton looked precious in her dress and I can't believe you got to wear a bridesmaid dress again. I always say I will, but never have. Also, your table looked gorgeous for your brunch.
ReplyDelete