Tracking

Friday, May 21, 2010

Ready again?

I was going through old pictures to get an idea of how big I will be at Colin's wedding in November. I will be about 6 weeks out from my due date. Poor Cayla is trying to find a dress that a fully prego bridesmaid can wear. I found this picture from 38.5 weeks (I went almost a month longer) and decided I am not sure if I am ready for my body to do this again. I know I do not have a choice, there is delightful little baby growing inside of me and I too will be growing very soon. I am actually already showing a little, they say you pop quicker with the second. Well I have popped enough that a women today at JCrew asked me when my second child was due. I had a guy in Florida (when I was literally 4 weeks prego) ask me when I was due as well. People have some guts, I have a little belly but it could be leftovers from child #1 that I didn't get off, wouldn't that make them feel bad.

Some women LOVE being pregnant, I do not fall in that category. I am so thankful for the gift at the end, but I prefer my body without carrying a baby around, and all the nausea, heartburn, hormonal roller-coaster, sleepless nights, constipation, skin expanding, ligaments pulling, weird hair growing, clothes don't ever look right time of my life. Yes I am saying publicly that I will do this one more time to have 3 (Lord willing) and then I am done. Put a plug in it, cut, snip, tie, whatever it takes.

6 comments:

  1. You are so funny:) You sure do look cute prego whether you like it or not! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats how far along I am now!!! Erin you give me hope that my body can go back because you look awesome now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new addition!!! I know two hands full of gals with beans due in December! Hope the sickies go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with the whole hate being pregnant... thats why, for now, I'm sticking with 1! Congrats and you know it goes quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been on your blog but saw the news... CONGRATS! We are patiently waiting on baby #1 to arrive at the end of July. Her name is Alexa. I hope everything is going well with you and to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. People do have guts! I see women at Gymboree that make me wonder but I never ask until I am for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete