Tracking

Friday, September 24, 2010

A few of my favorite things


What a glorious morning here in Olathe. The weather for the next 10 days is in the 70's! Fall here we come.  3 of my favorite things are seen in this picture:

1. Windows open!!!!! My favorite time of year is whenever the windows can be open. I love fresh cool air flowing through the house. That is the first thing I do when I wake up, open windows

2. My quiet time chair - This chair is where I can be found many mornings starting my day off with the Lord. Before the house wakes (3 days a week after working out at 5:30am) I come to this chair to find rest and rejuvenation. This is precious time for me. Some days are richer than others, but what a difference I see in my attitude for the day, when I have started my day in the chair!

3. Chai - see my starbucks mug on the table, I don't make them often (caffeine and calories) but it is a treat when I do

Payton and I are off to some garage sales! Big neighborhood garage sales all around here this weekend. Some of the "Big Houses" are having them, we are off to try to score some deals for little man's closet.

Hope you all have a great Friday!



Erin!

1 comment:

  1. Thought I would share that Celestial Seasonings makes a very good decaf india chai. I really like it especially when pregnant because normal chai does have lots of caffeine as you mentioned. You should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete