Tracking

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not in a hurry

I am so thankful to stay home with my little peanut.
I thank my husband for his hard work for our family and the sacrifices made to make this happen
Today I reflected on the fact that I don't have to live my life in a hurry

Now there are days I hurry, but that is due to my poor planning, not because I have to
Today Payton and I stopped by Cracker Barrel to pick up an item and it was raining. Dolly was on the radio when we came outside and Payton and I started dancing. 
Then she wanted to rock in the rocking chairs
so we did
Then she sat at the little rocking chairs and wanted to "play" checkers
so we did
We had errands to do, but no serious schedule to keep
I wondered what the people inside thought as they watched (if any were watching)
It made me thankful that I can sit and do with my little girl
I get excited to dream about her getting older and making memories together
because we aren't in a hurry!



Erin!

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to stay home. I miss those days and hope to be back there soon! I'm going to write a blog post soon about my crazy busy schedule. It will be completely opposite of yours :) I'm so glad you're able to enjoy the time you're having with your little girl! It's so important and valuable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling all these feelings too!!! I am so thankful and very blessed to stay home with Lucas. I thank Jeff daily for all that he does :) Being a mom is the best, most amazing gift in the world. <3 HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just took the words right out of my mouth! Believe it or not it won't be long and you will see how much she loves it too. Karlyis not mush older than Payton & it wasn't long ago we were playing & she says "Mom you my very best friend!" music to a mommy's ears! ENJOY every moment!

    ReplyDelete