| I am totally smitten with my little guy, I just can't enough kisses |
| Bad lighting but you can kinda see his face |
| Sister thought she needed to give it a try too |
After dinner we went with our friends the Zimmers down to an amazing Sno Cone stand in Gardner. Mr. Mike and E-man are 2 of Payton's favorite people. She did her happy dance when E-man showed up at our house!
![]() |
| Rocks and Cones - cheap entertainment |
| The Zimmers + Buster |
| Payton being so photogenic |
| Her hair is getting down right crazy with the heat and humidity |
| Notice Buster's fingers, he is constantly sucking 2 fingers, I think they feel good on his teeth he is working on |
| I love this picture, check out what the sign says |


This last picture is hilarious! And the one of Miss Payton trying cereal, I LOVE her hair accessory!
ReplyDelete