Tracking

Friday, September 16, 2011

Buster @ 9 months





Buster Brown is 9 months old! 


Not only are we crawling, but we explore everywhere and everything


Like stairs, we worked on going down them on his belly, he just thought it was a fun game where he crawled up and I slid him down


He has 4 teeth right now, but I feel another one breaking through. He smiles all the time. He is very social and loves being around people. His crankiest times are when he is not getting attention.


Everything goes in the mouth. Luckily Payton doesn't have any toys that have small pieces, so I don't have to worry about that. I might put a ban on small pieced toys from entering our house.

He loves to eat all by himself. We are over baby food, little man likes his peas, avocados, black beans, peaches, bananas, cheerios, graham crackers, kidney beans, and bread.


He stands all the time, and is a determined little guy.


He has been waking again at night. I am not sure if it teeth or since we have traveled 4 weekends in a row I have had to go to him for every cry so he doesn't wake the house, I think he is getting used to the attention. We will have to work on that :) I love cuddling but not all night long, momma loves her sleep. He is still right under 20 pounds, average for the growth chart. 
Here is a picture of sister at 9 months (she did her nose wrinkle then too), I am bummed because I don't think Buster's hair is going to curl like sisters, you can tell the difference in texture.


Also, for you observant folks, you can see in the pictures above that I am in the middle of transforming our front formal dining/formal sitting area into a playroom for the kiddos. I have a few things to finish up and I will share once it is done. I am thinking about painting a jute rug, anyone done that before and have advice?

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to note as a formal dining/playroom transforming momma that you will never reget it lol! I love that ALL Clara's things can go right in that room and the rest of my house can just be for me and my things (and Dave's) but you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe he is 9 months already! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete