Tracking

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Painting

So yesterday afternoon during my non-motivated day, the kids and I painted. Just some good old finger painting. 

Buster painted with pudding

The following pictures represent a biased mother who thinks her son is so stinkin cute that she couldn't decide which 1 picture to post, so they are all included :)





That is a face he must have learned from his sister

Speaking of sister, here I was running around the house chasing her as she told me NO she didn't want her picture taken




Happy Thursday all!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun day! your kids are so adorable! love those big blue/green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like buster made a master piece, and Payton must be hanging around my Payton to much. She doesn't want her picture taken much either. Love them. We need to plan our next play day.

    ReplyDelete