Tracking

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just hanging out

Not too much going on around here this week. The weather has been much cooler this week, we are still trying to get outside while we can, but I am such a wimp. The kids don't seem as bothered as I am.

Sister has been wanting to ride her bike a lot. We ride to her friend Elizabeth's house who lives in a cul-de-sac so we don't have to worry so much about cars flying by our house. 


Most of the time, Buster is happy as can be. He has 2 more teeth that have popped through, for a total of 6 teeth. He is cruising around furniture and stands up leaning against something but not using his hands. Sister didn't walk until 15 months, I have a feeling he will be much sooner.


Sister loves going into Buster's room in the morning to get him up. 



This evening was a hard evening, 2 very fussy kids and a husband that is out of town, but as I post these pictures and look at my children, I am reminded how blessed I am.

My mom comes in town tomorrow for a week, we are so excited to have her in Kansas!

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you get a visit from your mom! Love his outfits by the way! Wink wink! He pulls off Orange very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So fun! You are indeed very blessed... what a beautiful family. :) Enjoy the time with your mom! Hope to see her on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete