Tracking

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chemical Free Cleaning

I don't get excited about cleaning, I don't often get excited about a product, but Norwex has changed that for me! My girlfriend was having a party for a cleaning product from Norwex. I really don't go to "product" parties and don't host "product" parties. But she was quite convincing about the quality of these products that use a cloth and water to clean!



I am so glad I went and got a few basic cleaning items. Norwex's mission is "To improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning."

If you are at all interested in cleaning your home in a quick, safe, effective manner, you will want to see what Norwex is all about. I have been using their microfiber clothes that go beyond "surface clean" with the innovative use of silver particles integrated into synthetic microfiber cloth and have been completely impressed.

I clean quicker, things stay clean longer, all with a cloth and water. Safe for my family!

I actually signed up to host a party next week but also wanted to let my far away friends know about this amazing product as well. If you are at all interested, check out their website


You can order directly from that website as well. If you are local the party is Tuesday at 6:30pm at my house. Let me know if you want more information.

Be careful, you might actually start to enjoy cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment