Yesterday I had a day of firsts
- had my first surgical procedure
- had my baby's dead body taken out of body
- was totally knocked out with drugs
- recovered with no nausea or cramping!
- bled through more than 6 outfits
- dr called me back to check blood loss
- fainted in his office
- earned my first ambulance ride
- ended up in the ER for the first time
- had people rushing all around me trying to figure me out
- watched my husband with helpless concern written all over his face
- earned a night in the ICU because I had lost so much blood due a few things wrong in my body that prevented my blood from clotting
- night away from kids, but less sleep (so much for having to figure out day off as a mom)
- nurses in my room almost very 15 min all night long
- more bags of junk injected into my body that I have ever experienced before
Good news is today is another day, praying my levels come back to normal so I can go home and get some rest
Laying tied down in a hospital isn't quite my idea of rest :)
Thank you to our friends and family who jumped on last night as we had to rush out, dad for leaving his meetings and other friends who came over for a bit so dad could come visit my in the hospital. Thanks to my girlfriend who works at this hospital and stopped by to sit for me for a bit.
God has taken care of so many details on our behalf and protected me through it all.
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!