Tracking

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Farmer's Market

This morning Payton and I made a trip to downtown KC with our next door neighbors Zack and Hilary. We went exploring the River Market's Farmer's Market. I was in heaven. I wish I could have that type of farmer's market in my backyard, so I could go weekly to get my fresh produce. There was so much selection. It was hot, but we had a good time.



Payton was a trooper. She was enthralled with all the people. It was so packed.



Trying to cool off in the shade for a bit before heading home.



Look how beautiful all this produce is! I could have bought everything in sight. I can't wait to take Steve back.



I came home and had a caprese salad that was like heaven for me. I had some fresh baked Honey Wheat bread from the market as well. This is the kind of meal that I sat and slowly savored every bite. We are going to have it again for dinner tonight when Steve arrives home from Indiana.



Yesterday I finally broke down and bought a kiddie pool for our back yard. It will probably be the best $12 spent. Both momma and Payton enjoy cooling off in it.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment