Payton was a trooper. She was enthralled with all the people. It was so packed.
Trying to cool off in the shade for a bit before heading home.
Look how beautiful all this produce is! I could have bought everything in sight. I can't wait to take Steve back.
I came home and had a caprese salad that was like heaven for me. I had some fresh baked Honey Wheat bread from the market as well. This is the kind of meal that I sat and slowly savored every bite. We are going to have it again for dinner tonight when Steve arrives home from Indiana.
Yesterday I finally broke down and bought a kiddie pool for our back yard. It will probably be the best $12 spent. Both momma and Payton enjoy cooling off in it.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.