We have been eating up this weather, spending as much time outside as we can. I understand better why when we lived in Florida, Steve missed fall. This past weekend was so nice to be home.
We went and hiked, had a date night, I had a girls breakfast out, such a pleasant weekend.
![]() |
| Sister wanted to be carried, we laughed because we can imagine Buster running away from us, not wanting to be held back, while sister wants to be nice and close. |
![]() |
| Oh my first Pumpkin Spice Latte! I was giddy over the weather, time with family and my fall drink! |
![]() |
| Our terrible attempt at a family pic :) |
For date night, our sweet friends Dave and Amber watched the kiddos. Steve and I haven't had a date night in about 6 weeks (a really long time for us), since we have been traveling so much. We had a coupon (restaurant.com) where you had to spend a certain amount of money for your coupon to work. Needless to say, it was a lot more food than we needed, it was the family feast for 4-6 people. I am still eating off some of the leftovers!
My girlfriend Brandie turned 30 last week, so we had a girl date out Saturday morning. We had breakfast and watched a movie. She is ready to have her #2 (a little boy) any day, so we so enjoyed the time away from our kiddos and before little man enters the world.
Such a restful, family filled weekend!





Okay, so those pictures made me literally laugh out loud :) That is so funny to see you both and your healthy-selves surrounded by like a "humongo pile" of food lol! So cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery Fun! Where did you guys go hiking? We love to hike but didnt know that there was anything around here.
ReplyDelete