Tracking

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gender Test

Awhile back my friend LINDSAY (who is due with her 3rd little guy the day after me, Christmas Day) informed me about a gender test that you can take as early as 10 weeks and is 80% accurate. It is the Intelligender and I was thrilled that they sent me a sample to try.  It is a Urine based test and I was so excited to receive it in the mail and give it a try.
Check out HERE where at the bottom of the page there are a few different news videos explaining a little more about the test.


Well the packaged arrived, you have to take the test first thing in the morning and since I have started working out, it was nice and early and my eyes were barely open.  I did my thing and waited for the results.....


-


-


-


-


-


-


The test showed GIRL!!!




To be honest I am hoping for a boy, I went online right away and compared my test results thinking maybe it was green (Boy) and my eyes weren't working correctly.  Nope, yellow/orange it was, which according to them means Girl.  Lindsay's results said Boy and she has already done her ultrasound and it has confirmed Boy.  We are 4 days away from ours (Monday afternoon).  We will see if the test is correct.

If you haven't cast your vote, don't forget to vote for what you think the gender is. We will see how this post affects the votes :)


Erin!--

5 comments:

  1. I voted a girl! I have been 99% right when guessing baby genders. I have some weird baby intuition or something ha ha. If it is a girl then you will just have to have another one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be interested to see if the results match the sonogram! sounds like a fun test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to vote girl! You are both so young and that is when the swimmers go the fastest! If you know the heart rate, that is what I always go by. I really think that is the best indicator for me and all of my pregnancies! The baby will be perfect no matter what and as adorable as they come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I can't wait to see if it's right.

    ReplyDelete