This past week we were spoiled to have Grandpa and Mimi in town. Dad was working with some churches, and mom hung out with us girls. I got a glimpse of what it is like to have family in town. For those of you who are blessed to have family in town to help with kiddos, I hope you appreciate it. It was such a gift to have an afternoon by myself running errands without little miss taking much of my attention. I forgot what it is like to leisurely walk around stores.
 |
| Mimi and Grandpa |
Steve and I went to Wichita Friday-Saturday for a wedding. Our friends Nick and Marissa got married and Steve was honored to do the ceremony. I think he did an excellent job making the wedding very personal. It was fun to get away for the night, just the two of us.
 |
| Marissa and Nick |
 |
| Fun to see my husband all dressed up! |
It was great having family in town. We love spending time with family and it is such a treat when anyone comes and visits us in KC. Our doors are always open if someone wants a visit to KC.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.