Tracking

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Working out again



After taking the last few months off from working out due to be so sick and traveling, I am back at it this week. I am so thankful for my ladies I work out with, the accountability is what gets me out of bed way before the sun.  I have had to adjust my attitude towards working out, now that my body is working on creating another life inside of it.  I normally tend to want to push myself, lift more weight, run a little faster. I have to remind myself that being healthy is the most important thing right now, and asking my body to do something that hurts, isn't healthy for baby or me.  So I am back to my smaller weights, I run a little slower, I can't do all the moves and spend time stretching, and the best thing is, I am ok with it all. I am just thankful to be as healthy as I am and want to continue as long as possible staying active during this pregnancy.  It was right about now during my pregnancy with Payton that my doctor had me stop working out, not sure why, but my new doctor is fine with it and as long as I feel good, I am going to continue.  I am a little sore today, but that is good news, means even taking it a little easier, my body is feeling it.  Healthy, that is my goal :)

Erin!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful!!! You and baby are so healthy! Keep up the dedication, Mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete