Tracking

Monday, February 20, 2012

All because 2 people fell in love


Taken in January when we were in Florida
This is my family, my parents, my 2 brothers and their families. 

I am so thankful for each and everyone of them, we all bring something unique to the family. 
I am thankful for my parents hard work on their marriage, what a great example to us.
I am thankful for my father who loves me, sacrifices for his family, shows me how a man should lead his wife and kids.
I am thankful for my mom, my best friend in this world, who provides me an amazing example of being a wife, mother and daughter.
I am thankful for brothers and sister-in-laws who love the Lord.
I am thankful for the wives my brothers chose, they each make them better.
I am thankful for my niece and nephew, for their health and personalities.

Relationships are one of the most important things in this life, I am thankful for the Wiens family

No comments:

Post a Comment